I’m dataless and sort of miserable and the hell outta here. Taking off for the weekend and so leaving you with two things:
1) More scribbles for those of you who likes the writes. You know where to finds them.
2) Union Square Cafe Bar Nuts. I’m making them for the car ride but I hear there’s a football game this weekend and these are a yummy thing to go with both travel and football. And scribbles.
- 18 ounces (2-1/4 cups) assorted unsalted nuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons Maldon’s sea salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary,coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Spread nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until they are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, cayenne, sea salt, brown sugar, and rosemary. Thoroughly combine toasted nuts with the spiced butter and serve warm.